Staff (Left to Right)
- Steven Splonskowski: Executive Director
- Brandon Clark: Programming and Production
- Lisa Durkin: Business Office Manager and Executive Assistant
- Jessica Skroch: Events Coordinator
- Carmen Walker: part-time Administrative Assistant, Volunteer Coordinator, and Events Assistant
- Janelle Schanilec: Listener Relations Coordinator
- Brad Wilson: Chief Engineer
- Jamie Rader- Listener Relations for Rapid City Area
- (Open Position)- Listener Relations for Western North Dakota
- Joanne Neher- Listener Relations for Duluth/Superior Area
- Therese Splonskowski: Receptionist and Website Intern
- Gregory Splonskowski: Production Intern
- Eli Koppenhaver: Production Intern
- John Goettle: Production Intern
Board (Left to Right)
- Steven Splonskowski: Ex Officio member of the Board
- Robert Dosch: Board Treasurer
- Chuck Huber: Board Member
- Steve Loegering: Entity President, Board Vice-Chair)
- Edward E Schmitz: Entity Vice-President, Board Chair
- John R. (Jack) Kennelly: Board Secretary
In 1999, a group of individuals from the area decided to combine their time and talents to promote and implement a lay Catholic Radio Broadcast Ministry. This was the first step in realizing the vision of bringing Catholic Radio to this area. On December 12, 2000 the group registered as Real Presence Radio Inc. in the state of North Dakota.
Real Presence Radio (RPR) is a lay apostolate currently with signals in North Dakota, Minnesota, South Dakota and Wisconsin. Governed by the Board of Directors, RPR is listener supported and a registered 501(c)(3) charity. RPR is dedicated to answering the call of Pope John Paul II for a New Evangelization.
On November 6, 2004, RPR purchased and began operating its first station, AM 1370 KWTL, in Grand Forks, ND.
On February 6, 2009 broadcasting began on AM1280 KVXR, Moorhead in conjunction with an Asset Purchase Agreement which was signed on February 13, 2009. On April 23, 2009 the final purchase of AM1280 and FCC approval was completed.
On December 12, 2009, RPR became the only applicant for an NCE license at FM 91.3 in Mandan, ND and, on April 14, 2010, received final permission from the FCC. On Oct 22, 2010, with an on air blessing by Bishop Paul Zipfel, RPR began airing programming on KPHA 91.3 FM.
On January 20, 2011, RPR began airing programming on translator 89.1 FM in Williston, ND and on February 20, 2011 on translator 91.1 in Minot, ND.
On October 16, 2012, RPR purchased and began operating 101.9 FM KZZQ to provide coverage to the Dickinson area.
In September 2013, RPR purchased the license and began building a tower for what would become KZTW 104.1 Tioga. In September 2014, RPR began broadcasting on affiliate station 99.7 in Jamestown.
On December 1, 2014, RPR began broadcasting on KXRP 91.7 Bismarck, and on December 12th the build was completed and broadcasting began at 100KW on KZTW 104.1 Tioga.
In June 2015, affiliate 98.9 in Belcourt, ND. began broadcasting the programming of RPR, and on August 3, 2015 RPR added signal KJRC 89.9 in Rapid City, SD. WBKK 820, in Bemidji, MN, became part of the family on October 21, 2015.
In February 2016 RPR signed purchase agreements for WWEN 88.1 in Wentworth, Wisconsin to provide a signal to the Duluth/Superior area and for translator WAFR 91.1 in Harvey, ND.
Our programming is distinctively Catholic by providing a mix of devotionals, prayers, call-in programs, the daily Mass, and both local and national programs concerning the Catholic Faith.